PLEASE NOTE: We only accept CASH or CHECKS at this time.
Fall 2023-Spring 2024 Monthly Tuition (per dancer)
Add up the total time that your dancer is registered for and see the tuition schedule below for tuition amounts. For example, if your dancer is enrolled in a (1) hour class and a (45) min class, you would pay the amount next to 1.75 which is $127.
- Please make payment shortly after registering your dancer either in person or via mail.
- Tuition is non-refundable and not prorated for partial attendance.
- We offer a make-up policy for those students who have missed a class due to illness or other circumstance: Absences can be made up with a class of equal level or below within 30 calendar days after the missed class.
- Any changes to your original schedule must be submitted in writing, to the office, or your account will be billed accordingly
- Classes are subject to change. If a class has less than 4 students registered it will be cancelled.
- Fall 2022- Spring 2023 Session –Tuition is based on a monthly rate and is due the 15th of the month PRIOR. All classes meet 36 times from Aug 28th through May 25th, therefore, monthly tuition charges are based off of the average of 4 classes per month.
- Summer evening classes – Payments can be made in 2 installments. One at the time of registration and the 2nd due TBD.
- Summer camps and intensives have specific tuition rates due at the time of registration.
Tuition Rates and Fees
- Fall- Spring Session – Registration Fee- $30 for one student per year, $45 for a family. This fee is non-refundable.
- Summer Session: There is no registration fee in the summer.
- Late Fee – A $15 late fee will be applied after the 25th of the month.
- Returned Check Fee – $20
- Family tuition discount – A 10% discount will be applied to the additional family members
- Drop-in rate for adult students (18+)- $18/class
- Adult Classes – Adult classes are open classes and, therefore, can be paid by the class. A drop in class is $18, however, class cards can be purchased at a discount. A 5 class card is available for $85 ($17 per class) and a 10 class card is available for $160 ($16 per class). Please go to the office to purchase.
- Once a family is two months past due on their account, dancers will not be allowed to take class until payment is made.